Made in Business theme home page is configured through widgets. In order to use this widgets is necesary to declare a Static Front Page.
We consider this way of configuration the easiest way for users to create and customize a home page with no code knowledge needed.
Create a Home Page
Skip this step if you have imported the theme demo content.
- In your site dashboard add a new page using “Home” as title and click Publish button.
- Add another page using “Blog” as title and click Publish button.
Set a Static Front Page
- In your admin panel, click on Settings → Reading
- Select the Static Page option
- Select the “Home” page from the Homepage dropdown.
- Select the “Blog” page from the Posts page dropdown.
If you need more information about Static Front Page, please visit the WordPress codex.
Next step: Home Page Configuration