It is very easy to add your own logo on Made in Business theme:
- Open Appearance > Customize.
- Click on the Site Identity section.
- Click the Select button to open the Media Manager.
- Upload a new logo, or select one that’s already in your Media Library.
- Click Select logo, and you will see your logo appear in the preview window.
- Click the Publish top button to activate the logo on your site.
Adding a Site Icon
A favicon is an icon associated with your site to help to identify it visually, displayed in web browsers on the address bar and tabs, and it is also used as app icon on mobile devices.
Follow the steps below to set a Site Icon in your site:
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Click Site Identity.
- Click Select Image under the Site Icon section.
- Upload a new Site Icon, or select one that’s already in your Media Library.
Next step: Customize Colors