A cookie is a tiny text file that stores in your browser whenever you visit almost any website. It is useful for websites to remember your visit when navigating on that web again. Cookies normally store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, social media links, access to user accounts, etc.
The purpose of cookies is to adapt the web’s content to your profile and necessities. Without cookies, websites’ services would lessen significantly. To consult more information about what cookies are, how are they stored, how to delete them, how to deactivate them, etc., we ask you to check this link.
Utilized cookies on this website
In order to obey the directives of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we are now detailing how this website conducts cookies in order to inform you as accurate as possible.
This website makes use of the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that the blog’s comments belong to human beings instead of automated applications. That way we prevent spam.
This website makes use of the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies in order to create statistics about the traffic and volume of visits of this web. When using this website, you are also giving consent to Google processing information about you. Thus, to exercise a right on this matter you shall communicate it to Google directly.
- Facebook Pixel: It stores cookies to later on perform advertising or remarketing actions. When using this website, you are also giving consent to Facebook processing information about you. Thus, to exercise a right on this matter you shall communicate it to Facebook directly.
- Social Media: Each social media makes use of their own cookies so you can click certain buttons such as the Like or Share ones.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You have the right to deactivate or eliminate this website’s cookies at any time desired. This actions are performed differently depending on your current browser.
- This website and its legal representatives do not take responsibility for neither the content nor the veracity of the privacy policies the here mentioned third parties may have.
- Browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies, therefore, there is where your right to eliminate or deactivate them shall be exercised. Neither this website nor its legal representatives are able to ensure the correct or incorrect cookies manipulation the mentioned browsers may perform.
- In some cases, cookies must be installed so your browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In case of doubts or inquiries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us through the contact section.