In order to obey the European Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council), users of madeinthemes.com will now be informed about the management of their personal data.
1. Person responsible for your data’s treatment
Viviana Alejandra Vázquez Goncalves
Bilbao 18 St. 1A
San Sebastián de los Reyes
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(from now on, MADE IN THEMES)
2. Why and for what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following objectives:
- So we can comply with fulfilled orders and to inform about their status.
- So we can provide you with content, products and services which can may be of interest to you. This products or services offered via email (directly or via newsletter) or through the web itself may include links to third parties portals without your data being ceded to themselves before.
- So commercial actions in general can be carried out.
3. How can we obtain your data?
We obtain personal data when the user registers in the site, makes a purchase, leaves a comment, subscribes to the newsletter and contacts us through the web’s contact form or by sending a direct email to one of our email addresses.
4. Who will receive and process your data?
MADE IN THEMES is the data’s addressee and the one processing your personal data. Your data will not be ceded to any third party without your unambiguous and explicit consent.
Nevertheless, it is informed that, besides the data collection and the process that is made on the web itself, we will make use of:
- Google Drive, for data management.
- Google Analytics, for studying and analyzing the way the web is being used.
- Mailchimp, for storing your email whether a subscription to the newsletter is made and for the delivery of themselves.
- Facebook, for remarketing functions and advertising throughout the platform.
5. What are your rights as an user?
You will be able to express your feedback and desires to exercise the access rights, rectification, cancelation, opposition, limitation and portability through postal mail to Viviana Alejandra Vázquez Goncalves – Bilbao 18 St. 1A – 28701 – San Sebastián de los Reyes – Madrid – Spain or through the email address email@example.com, attaching a national identity card or such other identification document in both cases.
6. External Links
Users are cautioned that the present website may show links to unaffiliated portals. In the case this happens, MADE IN THEMES does not assume any possible process of data this websites may carry out.
7. Delivery of commercial communications
In the case the opportune form is accepted or a product or service is acquired, the user will be sent a website’s news bulletin or newsletter.
The user will be able to cancel the delivery of commercial communications at any time desired either through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or following the indicated instructions of every communication email to the user.